Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween cont...

Here are the rest of the halloween pictures. Cole really did enjoy him self this year. He preferred to hand out candy rather than receive it. He spent a good 45 minutes passing out candy at our friends house. He loved wearing the rooster costume.
Siena was exhausted by the end of the night due to lack of proper nap time. She was a trooper wearing her butterfly costume.

Cole's favorite toy was the light up Nemo. He kept making it light up and the swinging it around in the car. I think he left it at day care today.

Cole got to pick out the pumpkin carvings. Mike asked him what kind of face he wanted on the pumpkin and I guess the only face he knows is a happy face because that it what he said. Then he asked for a dinosaur. At first when he saw these lit up outside he turned to me gasping and said "a dead camel..."


1 comment:

Erin and Garrett said...

I love the camel stories...I recently saw a deer and I thought of Cole and his camels!!! And as always, great pictures!