Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon


I made my way over to Santa Rosa (yes, I drove 2 1/2 hours both ways) to see New Moon with friends. It was great. I loved it (not at first since New Moon was my least favorite of the 4 books) but it is growing on me the more I think about it and I want to see it again. I am going to drag Mike there with me. After wards we had a great dinner with no husbands or kids. It was nice. I needed a little vacation, even if it was only for 14 hours. I drove home in silence. What a nice treat that was as well. No screaming and crying kids. Loved it too.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey good job on having a trip away (14 hours counts) especially one that involved good friends and dinner and a movie.I love the post of Siena with her romper open and the nappie showing. ALL my pictures of the kids crawling are like that! I think it was too hard to do up the romper when they turned into wriggly toddlers.
Thanks for sharing it.

Petersen Family said...

I am ready for it again.