Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nichole Van Contest

I am entering a contest, well more like a drawing to win an awesome work shop in a box. I would love to win this because I know that there is so much more out there for me to learn photography wise and I just don't have the time to actually get out there and do a workshop, let alone make it to Utah for a workshop! So to enter in the contest youself can go here.

I edited this sunflower picture that I took this summer with one of Nichole Van's actions called Hand painted vintage + texture. I love this picture! I am posting a before and after picture so you can see the difference and also because it gets me extra entries into the contest!!!

BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Can we vote for you?
We are having our pics taken on the 22nd... which may give us enough time for Riley to get his cast off... If you have time read my blog go see how the universe gave me a bigsmack down last weekend... Any suggestions for use of props to hide a broken hand?
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous Sunflower photo - good luck in the contest.