Sunday, May 24, 2009

Reminiscing and random smells

I have been working in blurb all weekend on last years blog and photos. It is so hard for me to remember my little guy with his cute little curls. I am so happy I took an absurd amount of photos. I love each and every one.

Since the boys have been gone this whole weekend I have been working on various cleaning projects that I would other wise not have the time to do. This morning I worked on the kitchen and finally got it to where I can be happy with it. Well expect for the top of the fridge, that's Mike's job to clean it off. But anyways, there was this random smell that I have been searching for and I finally found it.

A while back we built in bench seating in our eat-in kitchen so we could have extra storage and extra seating. One side of the bench holds, the soy milk, chicken broth, and sodas. Recently Cole discovered the soy milk boxes. He figured out how to pull the protective foil like lining off and I would find him drinking the soy milk. Well I thought I had put all the open boxes in the fridge awhile back but apparently I had forgotten one. It had finally gone bad and because I had turned the boxes upside down in hopes that Cole would forget about them, it had leaked about and turned into a stinky, mushy pile of mold. Yuck!

But the smells gone now! At least it feels like a victory!

No comments: