Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mommy time

This weekend I got a little present. It's called mommy time! Even though I still have Siena, I don't have Cole or Mike for 2 1/2 days. This means I can eat, sleep, and do what ever I want when I want! So far it's been wonderful! I am amazed at how much I can get done when I don't have a 2 year old destroying everything as soon as i turn my back. I sent the new camera (gulp!) up with them. I think I had a harder time letting that go of the camera than I did Cole.

Cole apparently knew he was going some where. We told him he was getting to go up to the cabin and that pretty much made his day. When Grandma came over with the car he ran out and jumped in to his car seat and was ready to go. Not even a good bye hug for me!

2 comments:

Kris said...

congrats on Mommy time!

When its just Audrey and me...I just sit in complete silence and read, there is nothing better.

ENJOY!

Erin and Garrett said...

enjoy your mommy-daughter weekend!!!