Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh how I missed that 2 year old

Onyx pukes probably 3 times a week in the middle of the night. Nothing big, just some bile. It's happened her whole life, we're used to it. Well I missed a spot of it the other day and Cole just happened to find it. He looks at me with wide eyes, points to the pile of puke and starts talking. The only things I could interpret was "doggie". But then he got really serious and came closer to me. As he got closer he stopped and pointed to Onyx's butt, and then proceeded to finish telling me about where he thought the puke came from.

So apparently my kid thinks the dog poops on the floor.

While I was typing the above story I heard Cole yell "Oh!" and he came running into the office where I was with Siena. He starts his gibberish going again but he is pointing back to the living room and saying "Memo, memo" I walk out there and sure enough Nemo is on tv. No big deal, right?

Wrong! How did Nemo get on the tv? Well Cole apparently knows how to turn dvd's on. He was watching a cartoon when I left the room which means he had to switch the tv from satellite to DVD, open the dvd cabinet (child proof lock), turn the dvd player on and then press play. I have no idea if he opened the dvd player first since it is a 5 disk player or if he got lucky and Nemo happened to turn on. And the Nemo dvd case is on the floor.

Now I have cream cheese hand prints on my freshly cleaned windows.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwwww. Go Cole for the good talking though! :) And sorry you have to clean the cream cheese up!