Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day




Mother's day was wonderful! First off I was nominated by my good friend Megan for Mother of the year and I won! Click HERE to see the news story on it.

When I woke up my old bedroom now office looked like this

And by the end of the day it looked like this

This was the best gift I could have ever asked for! We now have access to our deck from the inside of the house! This means that Cole can run in and out all by himself and he can't escape from the deck since it is fenced in. This has improved all of our lives so much and it has only been 2 days! Cole has eaten every meal out side. He runs out to yell at Grandpa and Uncle Russell when they are working on the horses, and he plays in his pool. I can be inside the office with a view of the entire deck so he is always in my site and Siena isn't in the hot sun. It is absolutely perfect!

Thanks to my dad and Mike for installing the slider for me. Thanks to my mom and Carole and Glenn for watching the kids for me while I took a nap! The first nap I have taken in 11 weeks....

Random pictures of mom's and sons and daughters, and family, and Uncles and nieces and nephews...











3 comments:

MegsCamaren said...

YAY Mom of the year. I couldn't think of another mom that deserved it more :) These pictures are all soo cute. Your hair looks grreat! Is it darker? I love it.

Erin and Garrett said...

the mother of the year video is hilarious!!! and you always have great photos!

My blog is set to private...if you are interested I can add you to our list, but I dont know how to do it other than getting your email?...

The Fredy Family said...

Erin - i would love to see your blog. email me at whitedaisyphoto@hotmail.com and I will give you my other email address to use. :-)