Saturday, May 23, 2009

An experiment

I have decided to try this product to see if it really helps increase milk production. At the rate Siena is going on my 8 hour shifts, if she continues to eat more than I can pump I will have to supplement with formula. This is something I don't want to have to do. Have you seen the price of Organic formula?

So I am supposed to take this stuff 4 times a day. It tastes horrible. In one review I read it was described as liquid evil, but it works great.

I will give an update as soon I see results.....or not.

2 comments:

D-dawg said...

Aimee, have you tried Fenugreek tablets? I think I took 12 or 16 a day and it worked so well for my milk supply- you just get them at any herb store. Good luck I hope this stuff works for you and if not, try the Fenugreek.

Victoria said...

My sis "ran" out of milk and ended up having to put bent;ey on Organic Similac - sooooo expensive. But the dr said it was the closest thing!