Monday, May 4, 2009

26 months


Cole has really taken to the BIG brother role. He just adores Siena. When ever she is with in reach of him, he is kissing her, hugging her, squishing her, brining her his prized toys and setting them next to her. During my night shifts Siena tends to cry more than she would if I am home and Cole apparently recognizes this as a different cry and he tries to comfort her while Mike is holding her. Cole brings her blankets, the pacifier, he tries to give her the pacifier, he sits next to Mike and holds her hands. I only wish I was there to see it!

He is still getting in to trouble. I have never heard a child scream so loud. He could shatter glass! He hits when he doesn't get his way. All he wants to watch is movies. He does not like cartoons but he settles for them until I get out of bed and then he pesters me non stop until he gets a movie.

His new word of the moments is "sure" (shoe- r). He says it for every question unless he means no and then he says no. He is also asking where people are. I could hear him this morning asking Mike "Where mama?" When Cole gets hurt he now says "Oww"

Food is pretty much not a priority to Cole. He will only eat a few things right now - fruit snacks, trail mix, yogort, cheese, fish sticks, chicken nuggets, and salad. Most other items he gives to the dog.

No comments: