Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 months

Little peanut is 3 months old! She seems like she has chunked up even more over the last few weeks. She still has a skinny butt. So cute! Siena still likes to sleep a lot during the day. She sleeps pretty well at night although I have got to work on getting her to bed earlier. She is now having conversations with us. She smiles and sticks out her tongue. She takes a bottle well and will even take it from me. Sometimes I think she like the bottle more than me. :-) She weighs 10 1/2 pounds (our scale) and is 21 inches long (yard stick). Her foot is 3 1/2 inches long.
She likes her play mat and she lays on it and yells at the monkey.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh she is so big now! Hi Siena! She's so pretty! I'm gonna have to drop in on your guys sometime to visit your adorable kidlins! (after I kick this cold/flu/bug thingy I got goin'). Happy 3 months!