Saturday, January 16, 2010

Trial run

So Siena has been on the new formula since Wednesday. That first day I was so excited because I thought her poops had gotten firmer and we were on to getting her tummy feeling better. Well I spoke to soon. Nothing has changed except for the fact that her poops smell horrible on this new formula and she stinks a little bit too. I am going to give it a day or too more, maybe, and then I am going to try the soy formula again and see what happens. She did have firm poops on the soy. I would hate to keep her on soy for prolonged periods of time because of the estrogen, but I do want to do a trial with it as well.

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

Is there increased estrogen in soy, Aimme? I honestly don't know. Interesting though...hope it gets better either way...