Wednesday, January 27, 2010

They miss each other

Every other tuesday night, Cole goes to my parents house for a sleep over. He has a blast going and it's kind of sad how quickly he wants to leave us. But I am very thankful he has all of his grandparents so close by. How many kids can say they see at least one grandparent almost every day. For both Mike and I we were not that lucky.

Well now that Siena has gotten older and Cole has matured (a bit) it is really sweet to see the two of them greet each other the next morning. Cole walks into the house very shy like, gives me a hug and then searches out his sister. When he finds her he says "hiiiiiii siena" and gives her the biggest bear hugs to the point of knocking her over and she loves it. Every bit of it. This past tuesday I laid them next to each other on the couch and Siena started giving Cole kisses. So sweet!

I missed the kissing and ended up with pictures that looked like Siena hated it. Don't you just love Cole's expression in the last photo???


No comments: