Friday, January 8, 2010

Our Christmas gift

Christmas came about 2 weeks late for us but we finally got our bed!!! We picked it up from West Elm this evening and will be assembling it tomorrow. I'd wait and post a picture of it in our room except it wouldn't really be much to show. You see we have a small house. A really small house. Small as in our "master" bedroom is a 10'x12' room that has a KING size bed, a large dresser and night stand and play pen (Siena's bed). So to take a picture does no good. Maybe one day when we get a headboard to match and Siena goes into Cole's room, but for now the picture from the website will have to do.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the bed... very stylish! We have a tiny house (I don't think I could fit a playpen in our room) so I'm glad we aren't the only ones.

Esther and Brian said...

Super super stylish! Love it...

White Family said...

LOVE it! Super Cute:)