Sunday, January 24, 2010

The future of the Fredy Family Blog

I've been debating with this for awhile but I think it is time that I make our family blog private.  As you know I post a lot of information on here but I would like to be able to post more since I do make this blog into a book each year.  There are things I find myself having to sensor, like locations, a lot of home stuff, etc... and I would prefer to not have to.  And of course the most important part of this is for our kids.  They are getting older and there are some things that the entire internet world doesn't need to see.  :-)  Also did you know you can get turned into CPS for taking a picture of your kid in the bath tub even if nothing is showing????

So with that being said if you would like to continue reading our family blog please leave me a comment with your email address and or you can send me an email at

aimeefredy@hotmail.com.

Don't worry it isn't that complicated either.  There are just a few easy steps if you don't have a google account.  Once you give me your email I will enter you into the list and if you are not registered then they will send you an invitation on how to set one up.  You do not have to set up a blog to do this.   Remember to use the email you gave me when you set up the account or it wont grant you access.

I have found the easiest way for me to view my friends private blogs is to check the box that says "remember me" or "keep me logged in" and then you don't have to log in every time you want to view our blog.  Just add my blog address to your favorites bar or bookmark it and you are set!

The only bummer part to the blog being private is that if you have me on your blog roll it will no longer show the current post.  But as you know I pretty much post every day.  That isn't going to change.

I will leave this post up until next Sunday and then the blog goes private.  I will continue to write daily posts but I will not post them until the blog becomes private.

I do appreciate all the blogging friends I have made and I look forward to all of you coming along with me on this "private" journey.  :-)  And if you have been reading for awhile and want to continue but I don't know you leave a comment saying hi or shoot me an email.

Thanks for all your understanding!

Aimee and clan

13 comments:

Erin and Garrett said...

you know I am in...sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Me too!

tiffany3119 said...

Oh Iphone not anonymous it's Tiffany.

JCW said...

jcwright79@gmail.com

alix said...

playingfavorites428@hotmail.com
of course i want to be in aim!

J.H said...

I understand clearly what you are saying. I even have wild idea of shutting my blog altogether!
I've enjoyed your blog so much, enjoyed the pictures you took and enjoy reading the family updates. But really, I am a stranger, I had never knew you in real person, therefore I feel a bit awkward of asking you permission to keep on reading you entry because of course the idea to make a blog private is to keep it out from stranger. But of course, if you don't mind, sign me up, jessica_halida@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch!

Annie** said...

I would love to keep reading your blog. I totally understand about the kid issue I have thought about turning mine into private too many times.
settebelle@yahoo.com

Karlie said...

Good Idea!
chicagokar@gmail.com

Esther said...

if you don't mind...esthermoreland@yahoo.com...
thanks!

Marcina said...

I would love an invite please :)tim.78930@ymail.com

Katie said...

Hi! Also you should shoot AH one I don't know how often she looks. :)
Sign me up!

Katie said...

God dangit, Aimee, now when I'm checking blogs at Nick's I'm gonna have to be signed in! Grrrrr.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Aimee I would love to keep checking out the gorgeous Fredy Fam!