Friday, January 1, 2010

Buddies

If you were to ask Cole if Dylan was a friend he would tell you "No! Dylan is a buddy!" These two have this special bond where they can be the best of buddies and have a blast and then it suddenly turns in to punching. They are typical two year old boys who love to hang out. They have been buddies since they were almost 2 weeks old. These photos were taken just shortly after they saw each other for the first time in a few weeks. Nicole and I knew we needed to get them together because all both of us have heard for the past two weeks is "Where Dylan?" "Dylan come to my house and play with my legos and my castle" or "Go see Cole" "Where Cole go" Anytime a car pulled into out driveway Cole said "Is that Dylan?" And you can only imagine the disappointment on Dylans face when I showed up with Siena and no Cole to visit his new little brother Jacob. He was not pleased to have Siena the train track destroyer at his house. :-)






No comments: