Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cabin Fever


Today was the first day in a long line of rainy days ahead of us. Forecast even shows 100% chance of thunderstorms for tomorrow. I hope it's true!!! But poor Cole. He is such an outside boy and the older he gets the harder it will be to keep him contained. We had a break in the rain and he was in his room playing with his lego cabin as he calls it, when I heard him calling for me. "mommy! the rain has stopped. I got outside and ride my tricycle. will you clean it off for me?" I told him yes but that he had to get dressed first.


He and I apparently have two completely opposite ideas of what is proper rainy day attire. Guess who won? Honestly, I am just so proud of him for getting himself dressed even if he did put on his swim shirt from when he was a year old.

1 comment:

Erin said...

that is hilarious! and we have the same rainy day thing going on up here, and I am loving it!