Friday, July 17, 2009

A visit from a friend

A good friend that I have not seen in person in 12 years (wow!) came over today with her family on their way to Tahoe. The kids got to meet and that was a lot of fun since they are all very close in age. Cole and Natalie are 3 months apart (Cole's older) and Owen and Siena are 3 week apart (Owen's older).

Owen's ahead of the game on a few things including weight. This guy's 19 pounds! Siena is 13.
Aren't they just so cute.

I am so surprised we were actually able to get a picture of the four of them. Yes Cole's not looking up but I have plenty of him. And of course there are no pics of the mom's cuz that's what always happens.

It was great to see you Jac and I am so glad I was able to meet Roger and your beautiful kids!

3 comments:

JCW said...

Thanks for having us! Owen looks like such a huge baby, geez! These pics turned out great : )

Allison Lopez said...

Your kids are so cute! I am so glad you got a chance to meet Jac's! I hope your vist went well, but I wish there was a picture of the two of you!! Allison

Allison Lopez said...

I meant "visit."