Thursday, July 16, 2009

A vacation and swim lessons

Yesterday afternoon my mom took Cole home with her after baby sitting so he could spend the night at their house. She comes back thurday mornings to babysit again so this actually worked out well. Cole got to go to the park and play in the lake. Since he was on such good behavior, my mom is planning on taking him twice a month for the night! Mike and I had no clue how to spend out time with only Siena. One baby is SO easy! We thought off all the things we could do ranging from grocery shopping, having a nice dinner out, getting some projects done, or do nothing and sit on our butts. Well that's what we did! We sat on our butts and Mike went to bed super early since he and Cole had been up since 3 am.

I signed Cole up for mommy and me swim lessons. I am excited to be able to do something just he and I, but I am dreading the pool. I don't like to be cold. I hope Cole enjoys the classes. After seeing how this goes I may sign him up for mommy and me gymnastics classes. Swim lessons start in 1 1/2 weeks. That gives me enough time to find a bathing suit. I don't think bikini's are reccomended.

No comments: