Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reaching my limit

I don't know what to do anymore. I thought I had come to terms with these ground attacks. I had even come to accept them (maybe). But I can not and will not accept under any circumstances an ariel attack.

This is the door in our bedroom that goes on to a little deck off the back of the house. Pretty useless deck in my opinion but that's another story. So the end of our bed points out the door. Great view right? Well after sleeping in this morning the four of us got out of bed and I decided that we should get all the windows open since it is still cool and breezy after the rain we had yesterday. Our bedroom was my last stop and I decided to open up the blinds on the door. Before we had painted the room there was hook just to the left of the door that the blind would tie to. Well apparently it didn't get put back up because when I looked up to tie the cord I found something I NEVER expected to see...
Insert loud scream followed by "Oh shit, Mike" Then picture me huddled over in Cole's room ready to vomit. What the heck? How the hell did that thing get up there???? Poor Mike (ha - poor me) thinks that Siena is near death's door when I react like that. Now he is laughing at me every 5 minutes or so. How did that lizard get up there and more than that worry is how LONG has it been up there, watching me, waiting for me to notice him.

Cole saw me flip out but I don't think I said the word lizard, but while I was hiding in the kitchen waiting for that discusting creature to leave the house, Cole found his plastic lizard and held it up for me to see. He then say's "Oh no mom". As Mike is exiting the room, Cole is watching closely with his lizard in hand.
He decided they needed to kiss and say goodbye.
The cats must be on strike because I decided the fluffy one needed to be shaved yesterday. Is this my pay back?

1 comment:

Elissa said...

This would be Peytons DREAM! Lizards everywhere.