Friday, July 3, 2009

Bridgeport

Last Saturday we went to Bridgeport to take pictures of my friend Cindy and her daughter Bree. ( You can see a sneek-peek of that on my photography blog)


It was our first time there and it was beautiful. I had no idea it was such a popular place to go swimming. There were probably 200 people there when we arrived but since it was close to 7pm most people were leaving. The best part about Bridgeport is the beautiful covered bridge. A brown bear cub was spotted running across the trail just above the bridge while we were there.

Doesn't Cole look like a mini me of Mike?
Cole loved the water. It wasn't too cold or running to fast so he and Bree could safely play in it with out worry.

Siena hung out in the bjorn most of the time. I was behind the camera or nursing Siena. My life at the moment...
One of my favorite pictures at the moment. They look so sweet that you forget that Cole kept yelling mine and stealing Bree's purse and juice.

No comments: