Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baaalllll

Every night when Cole goes to bed he has to have his little toy balls with him. It is a must. When he wakes up in the morning if he can't find them right away he starts wandering around the house aimlessly calling out "baaallll" until we (me) finds it for him.
He carries them in his hand all day. He eats with one hand, tortures Siena with one hand, and plays with one hand unless it involves the balls
It's rare that he is even willing to show them to you. I bribed him with a chocolate covered cashew to get these pictures.

The other morning he woke up with out his ball and I told him I had a present for him. He gasped and looked at me wide eyed and said "prise?" (surprise) I gave him the ball he dropped when he fell asleep. Boy was he one happy guy.

No comments: