Friday, June 19, 2009

Underware

As you know already we have been having some keeping your diaper on / pooping on the floor issues with Cole over the past week. He really wants to go to the bathroom with out his diaper on however he doesn't want to use the potty. He prefers the floor.

So this morning Cole slept in and by sleeping in I mean 7 am. I heard his door handle wiggling around so I went to go let him out of the room and when I go to the door way there was Cole in a t-shirt and underware. His diaper and pj bottoms were on the floor. There was no poop or pee on the floor either. So I guess he just woke up and decided that he wanted to wear underware and got out a pair from his drawer to put on. He even got in on the right way!

He refused to let me put a diaper on him for about an hour or so but he didn't pee during that time either. Finally I got a diaper on him and then put the underware back on.

Fast forward to nap time. I put him down about an hour and a half ago. 30 minutes ago I hear him calling for me. I had figured he was a sleep so I quickly ran to his room hoping I wasn't going to find poop on the floor. I opened the door and there he was naked saying "poo poo mama" Off to the potty we went and he actually pooped 1 little poop. So he got a cookie and back to bed he went. But now I am worried that he is gonna go more in his room. I keep walking by waiting to see if I catch a drift of poop coming from his room.

No comments: