Friday, June 19, 2009

The lizard is gone!

About 3 weeks ago a lizard snuck in to our house through the new patio door. I almost stepped on it thus I freaked out and my mom tried to help me get it out and it ran behind the wall where we had yet to put trim up. I figured it was dead by now...until yesterday when I saw it cruising though MY BEDROOM!!!! I freaked out again and instantly called Mike and told him he had to come home an remedy the situation. He laughed and said see ya in a few hours.

I then remembered I had another boy in the house, a small boy, but a boy. They all like lizards now matter how big they are.

Cole was kind enough to get that gross lizard out of the house for me. What a good boy he is to his mamma.

I think we may have the next generation of Steve Irwin on our hand. Look at him handle that lizard (or maybe it is a fake alligator) What ever that thing is, grosses me out too.

He really knows how to tame them.


I can't stand that thing in the house. I get sick to my stomach every time I walk into a room and it is just lying there. Laughing at me.

Ok so Mike did remove the lizard, 2 hours later. I wouldn't go in my room until it was gone. Which meant no crib for Siena, no access to diapers.....

***Update - shortly after I posted this, my mom informs me that on Wednesday she kicked out a lizard also, which can only mean that little punk lizard had to of snuck in the house undetected. This this morning (Saturday) look what we found in our bedroom! Another one! I know this isn't the same punk lizard because this one has a tail and the one from Wednesday and Thursday had no tail. I am really starting to not like my house. Unfortunately what I think is happening is that either Minkie (one of the two cats) is bringing them in or they are sneaking in through the open patio door. We leave it open all day since Cole likes to run in and out. We never had a lizard in the house problem before the patio door. I fear that what was supposed to make my life easier (patio door / Cole 100% safe access to an outdoor area) is now becoming my worst nightmare. I don't do reptiles!

No comments: