Friday, June 12, 2009

4 months

Siena is 4 months old! She goes to the doctor on Monday so I will find out her weight and height then. I am thinking some where under 12 1/2 pounds and 22-23 inches. She is still wearing 0-3 month clothes and they fit fairly well except some are snug with the cloth diapers. There are a few 3-6 month outfits that work for her now but her dress's some times resemble mumu's.

She is a very happy girl most of the time. She is quite vocal and lets you know exactly when she is hungry. She has started rubbing her eyes when she is sleepy. I can still put her down awake and she falls asleep in her co-sleeper. She goes to bed around 8pm and usually doesn't wake up to eat until 2 am. Sometimes she would sleep longer than that but Cole has a bad habit of waking up in the middle of the night and waking her up also. She has also started giving Mike a break at night when I am at work and doesn't scream the entire time.

She likes to roll to her side when she is under the play gym. She may master rolling over before tummy time. She is fascinated by my hair and has started grabbing my lips. She is even giggling now.

The many faces of Siena:




Siena really seems to be enjoying the jumperoo more each day. She actually played with the toys for a good 30 minutes while I got Cole's lunch ready today. She doesn't attempt to many jumps yet. Hopefully once she can reach the ground she will figure it out.


In honor of Siena's new nickname "Squishy" due to her very squishy, chubby rolls, my favorite scene from Finding Nemo - Dory and the jellyfish:

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy, bad Squishy.
Look at those cute little thigh rolls! So pinchably squishy!

No comments: