Sunday, June 28, 2009

Exhaustion

I think this is probably the busiest I have been since having Siena. I of course brought it upon myself and then with unforeseen circumstances - losing an employee at work and a funeral tomorrow in Fresno - I literally feel like I don't know which direction is up at this point. Tonight is my last of 3 photo shoots this weekend with one being a wedding this past Friday. I have over 5000 pictures to sort though (that's just from the wedding) and then edit the remaining good ones. We are leaving tomorrow morning no later than 6 am to get to Fresno by 11am for my Grand Aunt's funeral. We are also driving back home afterwards. I can't wait for Tuesday. It is the start of a long stretch of NOTHING planned! I can't wait. I tend to be the type of person who thinks she can do it all and I realized this weekend I can't and I'm ok with that. To prove my point about being exhausted I have taken two 3 hour naps this weekend and the entire 4 1/2 months Siena has been here I have taken a total of 2 naps!

Then of course there are the deaths of a few famous people in the last few days, some expected and unexpected with the biggest shock being the death of Michael Jackson. At the wedding on Friday one of the best parts was a tribute to Michael Jackson with about 6 younger people doing the entire Thriller dance routine on the dance floor. Becky, I had no idea you had that in you! I am so impressed!

Tuesday can't come soon enough.

No comments: