Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some more cute pictures of squishy

Yesterday during Cole's nap time I had Mike practice focusing with my camera and he was able to capture some pretty cute shots of Siena and I together. I am still loving all her little rolls!

Yup! No hands standing on her own! I have a feeling she will be walking before Cole did at 9 1/2 months. Of course she has my legs as some support but she was determined not to fall.

I think this one is my favorite. I might have to print it on canvas and put it in our room.

Love the various expressions.




Now these just put a smile on my face! I love her gummy little smile. She is os expressive!

Same as above just cropped.

These next two pictures I took randomly showing Mike about focusing on the eyes. I am stoked with how they came out considering they were just quick little shots of her on the bean bag.


She was yelling at me for food!

And of course the costumes are starting. I only got to the pea pod and then Cole woke up and you can read bellow why photo time suddenly stopped.

No comments: