Monday, March 9, 2009

Pooh bear is MY baby

We had Siena wrapped up in some blankets the other night because it was a little bit colder in the house than it usually was.  So I'd say for a good 2 hours or so she looked exactly like she does above.  You can hardly see her, right?  Well Mike and I took turns carrying her around or sitting on the couch protecting her from Cole.  I guess Cole decided that if we weren't going to let him get ahold of her he would make Pooh Bear his baby.  We were cooking dinner and Cole came into the kitchen to show us his baby.  Notice how well he has Pooh swaddled up in that blanket.  You can't even see Pooh's feet.  I think Cole has been practicing during his nap times.  

Any ideas on how to not get Cole to smile like that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that little face he makes:) It cracks me up. I use to clench my teeth and wrinkle my nose everytime I was told to smile... too funny. You will miss it one day.