Sunday, March 8, 2009

It just figures

Last night I had a dream.  It involved that disgusting umbilical cord and me accidently pulling it off when taking off Siena's clothes.  This morning I told Mike about the dream and expressed how grossed out I was at the thought of that happening.  Then earlier tonight we went to Target and I debated on whether or not to buy I more small pack of Pampers Swaddlers or not.  I have a ton of other newborn brands left over from Cole's smaller days but none of them can be folded down to avoid the "snail shell" and actually stay stuck together.  So I bought a small pack thinking that it could not be on there for much longer, right?  I means she is 3 weeks and 3 days, how long do the stay on?

Well in Siena's case 3 weeks and 3 days.  We got home and I went to change here and that is what I found when I lifted up her onesie.  Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!  Figures I had to be the one doing the diaper change....  But now that it is off I can try the cloth diapers!  Should I return the Pampers???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewww that is really nasty, thanks for sharing. I love seeing what there is to look forward too.