Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Conversation with Cole

Scene: I am drinking a blended soy, double shot decaf mocha.  Cole reaches for my cup.

Me: Do you want some?
Cole: Oh yeah yeah
Cole: takes a big sip - What is that?
Me: A mocha
Cole: It's gowa (good)
Me:  It's good?
Cole: yeah
Me: Do you want some more?
Cole: naw

This morning at 2 am I found Cole sleeping on the kitchen floor.  Our floor is slate.  That had to be uncomfortable.  I walked out to go to the bathroom and I almost tripped over him.  He was curled up with the butt in the air and he had a few blankets with him.  I have no idea how long he was there.

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

You should have grabbed your camera for that moment. I would have loved to see that.

Petersen Family said...

The sleeping on the freezing cold stone floor part....