Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?

Some more pictures of Siena at 5 weeks old!  It's already been 5 weeks.  It seems like a long time when I try to remember back to the hospital yet 5 weeks really isn't much of a dent in some ones life.  

I tried giving her a bottle last night.  She wanted nothing to do with it.  I am not surprised but I have to keep trying since I will be back at work in 3 weeks and she will have to drink out of one then.

The cloth diapers are fitting her better now.  Still big of course but no leaking so far with them.  She is a feisty little girl who still wants to nurse all the time.  During the day she will nap in her crib but at night she always ends up with us in bed.  It is easier for me to get sleep that way.  She is such a grunter and squeaker at night that it keeps me up.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh she is such a beautiful little girl! Would it be okay if I stopped by to visit sometime? :)

Melanie H. said...

She is gorgeous. The pic on the top right reminds me of Cole a little. I look forward to meeting her. Miss you all.