Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why we lock the bathroom gate

Because I have enough things to think about there are two things in the house that I am not willing to take out at this point. One is the giant barricade around the fireplace (even though I can't wait for it to be gone) and the other is the bathroom gate. Today the gate got left open. This is the result of what happened in a matter of 2 minutes. Normally I would assume Cole did this only because he is notorious for causing havoc and clogging toilets however the remote control in the toilet is a dead giveaway. That remote does not leave Siena's site. She will do anything to get it even if it means pretending to want to give you kisses only to reach behind you and grab it off the back of the couch. She is relentless about that remote. He second favorite is the telephone. After emptying half the trash can into the toilet she must have left the remote because she heard me walk into the kitchen. When I rounded the corner she was standing on the outside of the gate like she was going to try and sneak in. I locked it and thought to my self "whoa! that was a close one" Little did I know what she had already done. Mike found it about an hour later.

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

WAIT....Siena put the paper in too???

The Fredy Family said...

paper, diapers, and everything else that was in the trash.