A year ago he was biting her and to see it transform in to this is wonderful. I am so glad they can be in the same room together now! I think Cole is even getting a little bit excited to have her share a room with him. He may think differently when she actually moves in but for now he gets a kick out of it. Friday, April 9, 2010
Cole adores Siena
A year ago he was biting her and to see it transform in to this is wonderful. I am so glad they can be in the same room together now! I think Cole is even getting a little bit excited to have her share a room with him. He may think differently when she actually moves in but for now he gets a kick out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment