Monday, April 5, 2010

It was only a matter of time

I am surprised I haven't been told "I told you so" yet. But yes it finally happened. Last night Siena pooped out a little black ball. The penny is in the photo only to demonstrate size. We figured out with the help of a friend what exactly it was and where it came from. Mike and I had never seen it before. On Saturday night we were over and the Cotten's and the kids were running around playing and Siena apparently found this little squishy, sticky ball and decided it was good enough to eat. When she pooped it out last night we were both shocked. Thank goodness she didn't choke! After some investigatve work and help from a few people (one whose kids had played with the same toy a day or two before) knew exactly what it was. It came from one of those toys that you throw and they stick to the wall.

I am half expecting to take her in for an x-ray and see a lego man waving to us.

1 comment:

Melanie H. said...

Unbelievable. That's all I got...that and a giggle at the last part about the waving lego man. I love the perspective you take on these things. :)