Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Making a wish

FYI - not one single flying wishie was photoshopped into the picture. They are exactly as they were when the photo was taken.

When I woke up Saturday morning and looked out the window there was a bit of sunlight from the rising sun which was awesome because it was going to be stormy for the next three days. Then I saw the dandelions and and I instantly knew I had to get Cole out there. He will do pretty much anything for candy these days so I knew I had his cooperation. This first shot is the money shot!
Someone wanted to help but Mike was out getting firewood and if I let Siena out then I would be chasing her and not getting pictures of Cole. So she observed from our bedroom door.









3 comments:

MegsCamaren said...

These are great Aim I can't believe how clear they are!

Katie said...

Those pics are fabulous! The wishies are so cool but Cole's face is really the best part--the concentration! :)

Jodie said...

I LOVE these pictures! And the one of little sister patiently waiting inside is so cute.