Friday, April 16, 2010

Good end to the work week

This work week started out disgusting and depressing watching a wonderful dog die from a flesh eating bacteria. Seriously gross, sad, and so weird all at the same time.

Luckily the week ended on a high note - I had this amazing sandwich

My view at work -

Ed sleeps to the right of my desk on the book shelf.

Bubba sleeps on the chair behind me.

Onyx sleeps under my desk

The most adorable Basset Hound puppy came into work! I have not seen a basset puppy before and I can see why people want them. Holy Moly!!! How can you resist those eyes!

Then we had the 1 day old baby chick.

Yes, it was really that small!


1 comment:

Erin and Garrett said...

does Onyx go with you everyday? Lucky dog. I wish Paya was calm enough to go with Garrett, maybe some day?!?!