Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Facebook status's for March

Hey mommy! It's sunny out there. I got out there and play with my tricycle. Mommy do you like worms in your hand? - Cole

Things I never thought I'd say - "stop touching her butt! she will poop on you" said to Cole about the dog.

Cole is on a roll today! "i need something on my plate" I need beer. I don't need beer. I don't like beer" When has this kid ever had beer????

I may be crazy but I am making Cole a full on Lego cake for his birthday. Lego man, lego bricks and all. What am I getting myself into!!!

Just booked my 5th wedding for the year!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cole just woke up yelling - "I want to watch a** mommy" Excuse me? I don't know what that it. "I want to watch a**:. Cole grabs my hand and takes me to the DVD's. I show him all of them. "No mommy, a**" I open the DVD player and he points to one and says "this one mommy" Oh, ANTZ. Gotchaya.

and just like that the snow is gone. Why couldn't I be home for it today?

Who stole my toddler and replaced him with a clone that wants to eat, gets excited for bathtime and cheers for bedtime?

frustrated and slightly annoyed

Happy 3rd birthday to the cutest little boy I know! I can't believe he's already 3!

Thank u AI voters

in the last five minutes I have heard - "I'm not tired, I'm cranky" "Look at this big poo poo, mommy" "I want to take a nap" - that last one was a first!

walking two miles at the park felt great. Time to work off the 5+ pounds of jellybeans I have eaten in the last week. I'm totally serious by the way, just ask Mike. He wants to know where I hid the other 5 pounds.

long list of things to tackle today, the biggest one being Cole's cake.

and the lego man is taking form.....

cake is DONE!!!

Poor Cole. The left side of his neck and face is nice and swollen for his lego birthday party.

Maybe we should paint him yellow and then no one would notice.
why does it seem like the minute they turn one they instantly look like toddlers with hair and teeth?

I hate you facebook for making people photos look like crap.

Poor Cole! Every year the biting nats get him. And each time he gets bit it get a little worse than the last time. two weeks ago it was the left side. Today the right. I don't even recognize him half the time when he looks at me. :-(

editing while kids are napping - yes Kelly they are yours. :-)

why does it always snow when I am at work?

Heard Rihanna's newest song Rude Boy for the first time tonight. Hopefully I never have to hear it again.

Cole's with grandma for the night. House is super quite! I going to bed before 10!

I love waking up to snow!

"i not can't do it. I not can't run fast in my fire boots. I need green boots. I need white shoes. I run faster (sounds like sweatshirt) in my white shoes" - Cole

3 more credit cards paid off! 1 more to go and we are credit card debt free!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Early morning conversation with Cole - "Mommy I know how to cut down that big tree. I use my little chain saw. Does that tree taste yummy? Does it taste yummy like meat? Like moo cow meat?"

is so tired but has so much to do. I think going to bed is the best option.

getting my hair done. woo hoo!

Cole has a toy pipe wrench in his hand. I ask him what he is doing by the dog. He says "I just working on Oni (Onyx), mommy. That's it."

I don't think I have ever been this angry at Cole in his short little life. i leave them alone for 5 minutes (i'm in the other room) and he S**t on the floor and Siena crawled all through it and I have no idea how many places she made it too. Poo every where. not pleased at all. this means I have to clean EVERY inch of the house. a pooped covered baby does not make me happy. after cleaning the entire kitchen floor cinderella style (slate is such a bad idea) I told Mike it was ok to put Siena down and he says "What about the turd over by his door?" What???????? How about turds. Oh my god. I am so over poop at the moment. yes wrapped up like little presents in a towel and a blanket

i need sugar

When you wake up at 5:51 on Saturday morning not by choice you know it's going to be a long day.

that photo shoot was a bust. Photographers children are the worst to photograph. Hopefully there are some keepers!

Crap. Cole just got bit by another nat. It's already the size of a quarter! On a brighter note, there are actually some really cute pics from the shoot this morning. :-)

BBQing a flank steak. Oh how I love day light savings. It's the tip off to spring and summer!

Big day for Mike - He has two children that are in love with Legos. That's right, Siena starting "playing" with Legos today. By playing I mean digging around in the big box to find the "right" pieces and trying to put them together. I am just as proud that she tried to put shoes on yesterday.

In order to get fat in Siena's diet since she can't have dairy or soy products she now gets to have coconut milk added into her rice milk! Pina colada's for Siena! :-)

Got back from physical therapy with Siena. She's doing great, no issues with her hip for

walking. Everything is normal! yay!!

And Cole just got bit again.

some one no longer has hippie hair

it's a comforting to know that the man armed with a gun that had an entire shopping center shut down and a 3 hour long man hunt was captured. It isn't comforting to know that he was caught and arrested in the front yard of the daycare where my kids were today.

How many more times do I have to hear "transformers, more than meets the eyes, transformers, robots in disguise"

can't argue with an 80 degree day in March!

Great weekend ahead! Sunny friday for playing, photoshoot in the am tomorrow, visiting with friends and a trip up to Reno on Sunday to visit my sister and brother-in-laws new house and help install french doors!

Siena is cracking me up! I am outside painting my toenails and she walks up to me and holds up her foot and says "da!. Too cute!

BBQ'n Pizza

so frustrated! Siena has another allergic rash. Unfortunately I was a bad feeder and gave her coconut milk yogurt with strawberries last night and she has had coconut milk in her bottle all day and I also gave her coconut milk yogurt with pineapple. So what is she allergic to - strawberries, pineapple, or coconut? Crap.

Sick kids up all night. At least siena's rash is better. Here's to a super lazy day!

Cole just asked if he can watch the vampile. Yes, he saw the New Moon case.

So sick.

Still sick. I HATE being sick.

i totally think that $7500 steam shower I saw on HGTV is worth every penny right about now.
Guess who has a double ear infection? me. Guess who is so beyond pissed off about it that there are no words to explain it? yup, me. Tomorrow we find out if both kids have it as well.
Miley being a mentor must be a joke, right? Really?

Cole just walked in to the office and told me "I want to go to bed mommy". This child has never wanted to go to bed, ever. He must not be feeling good. He also told me his ears hurt.

At least Cole has found something productive to do with his over abundance of snot.

i've pretty much been up since 12:30. Siena was unable to sleep at all, crying, and rubbing her ears. I finally got some sleep from 5-6:30 when Mike got up and took her out of the room. this sucks. :-(

Cole has bulging myaringitis in his left ear (ear drum is bulged out and full of puss - doc says it is rare and pretty painful - he is the only one who didn't seem to be in pain) Siena has what I have - fluid in the right ear and fluid and puss in the left ear. Let's hope the antibiotics help and keep fingers crossed... that Siena doesn't react to this medication as well.

Should I be worried that when I tell Siena "no" she immediately says "na" right back to me?
while in the dining room - "Mommy this is nice (as cole touches the wall) "What's nice?" "This mommy (the wall) this is beautiful and nice"

Cole's first words today "I need those little chocolate friends" (He is referring to the chocolate chip granola bars from Trader Joe's)

Look at what showed up on my door step. I have no idea how it got there. :-)

trying to get the kids out the door to Trader Joe's.

waiting for Mike to get home. Not liking him having to work at the GV store.

both kids fell asleep during dinner. Yay to an early night! We don't get those often!

heading to Turlock.

Add one more allergy to Siena's list......Azrithromycin. update - spoke with Dr. (love that I can't talk to the Dr. on a Sat night!) and it looks like she is reacting to the flavoring - cherry - Will give last dose tomorrow and see if a reaction occurs.

note to self - don't go the park right before lunch time. Kids get pissy and mom and dad don't get to eat lunch until almost 3. At least it's nap time for both kids!

looking forward to a new week of no sickies, ear infections, vomiting or snotty noses (ok I can dream on that one). And a week of rain to wash the pine pollen away!

Capital one is a piece of shit

Finding time to edit my own photos. I hate being behind with those. I guess doesn't help that I took 400 pics of my kids playing on the deck. I weeded them out, I'm not that crazy. :-) LOVING THE NEW LENS!!!

When I hear the words "I've got a special prize for you" I get very nervous. One of these days it is going to be a reptile of some sort

Siena's all time favorite lego piece to chew on - the little lego man hands. I didn't even know they pulled off!

On Friday we got a new dvr box due to a software issuse and now we have every possible channel. Hmmmm

dishes, laundry, picking up toys, cleaning the house, or nothing

while looking at letters - Cole "Is this m for Michael?" Yes, what is this letter for?"umm A is for somebody else" Why wont this kid say my name???

I feel like I am being swallowed alive by toys. Toys are everywhere. There is only some much stuff I can handle in a 950sqft house with 4 people.

For lunch Cole asked to have "ketchup and ranchup" with his chicken nuggets

I finally updated my food blog after almost a year. Going to try to keep it more updated from now on.

Will we wake up to snow???

Yay! Snow!

I am seriously going to keep a tally of how many different lego man arms I pull out of Siena's mouth a day. This is getting out of control.

Free advertising is the best!

No comments: