Saturday, September 19, 2009

There's an alligator in our bed

Lately Cole has been waking up in the middle of the night and sneaking into our room. He doesn't come alone though, he brings an alligator. This particular time I was awake (2am) before he was so I saw him get out of bed, pick up the alligator, drag it over his shoulder and around the back of our bed and toss it up. Normally after that he waits to be lifted into bed but this time he turned around and went back into his room and grabbed the second alligator and brought it into the room. He tossed it on the bed by Mike and then walked around to my side and waited for me to lift him up. I found the whole thing pretty comical. He would only fall asleep if he was lying on my stomach. When I woke up this morning I was in between them. Looks like Mike won on space that night.

No comments: