Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy bee

Today is September 1st. What happened to summer???? Today is my second day of split shifts for the next month at work. I am already exhausted. There are so many things to catch up on that I think I need a nanny just so I can get everything back in order. Remember when I thought that everything in life would be ok if the house was clean? Well we are back to that spot again. It sucks. I hate a messy house and I hate laundry. I really hate laundry. Why is it that it never makes it back to the closets or drawers? I have 3 photo sessions to edit along with our day trip to Tahoe last weekend that I really want to document. I am hoping to get caught up this weekend, some how, even though one day will be spent at my parents house. Hmmmm, I am starting to think it's gonna get even busier before I get caught up!

No comments: