Friday, September 11, 2009

Camels

I'd like everyone to meet our resident camels. Cole is pretty stoked that he has his own camels. He loves to tell us how Onyx chases the big camels. Which she does. No camel (deer) is safe on our property.


The other night these two were having dinner out side our bedroom window. I went to get Cole and I left him in the room with the light off. I left to get Mike on my way back Cole came flying out of the room screaming in terror. So I took him back in the room and it was still pitch black and all you could hear was munching sound. No wonder he was scared. Mike took him to our glass door and turned on the light and Cole saw them and says "ohhhh!!! Big camels!"

1 comment:

Marce said...

Hey! It's been a long time since I commented...but I just wanted you to know that I just absolutely LOVED catching up/reading your blog...you have such cute stories...and such cute kids! And geesh, your photography is awesome. Anyway, just wanted to say 'hi' and that i'm still here :)