Saturday, September 12, 2009

7 months

We have hit the 7 months mark! Where is time going??? Siena is 15# 5oz (18%) of energy. She still has not stopped moving her legs and is continuously kicking us. She is 25 1/2 inches tall (19%). She can sit up for hours at a time and loves to play with the music table and bead maze. She also has a full head of hair. Her bald spots have filled in quite nicely. She is still wearing her 3-6 month clothes with some 0-3 months onesies mixed in. She also reaches for toys with both hands at the same time.



She has the cutest little smile that lights up a room.

And then she turns into a giant ham.

If you are a stranger (any one besides mom) she gives you this look instead.

When she hasn't seen me in a while she reaches for me and then instantly touches my face and tries to suck on my nose. It is just adorable. She is starting to give other people problems when I am not around by crying constantly. Cole only cried when I left. She cries after I have left and doesn't stop. She is usually tired but wont fall asleep for them. I always feel so bad for Mike when she pulls that on him, which is every night I work.

Siena is constantly jabbering and letting out quite a few squeals as well. She still loves to bed naked but I haven't let her in awhile because we all know what happens when solid food is introduced. Yuck everywhere. Plus every time I change her diaper she instantly shoves her hands in the open diaper!

She is now a solid food eating pro and loves her meals. She doesn't eat a lot but she does enjoy what makes it into her mouth. The rest she spits out because she has recently discovered she can spit and it is like a shower of spit hitting you. She is pretty proud of her self.

Her newest food is peas. Those were Cole's favorite and Siena seems to be liking them as well.



No comments: