Saturday, September 26, 2009

More reasons why I love this kid

He finally gave me a normal smile for a picture!!!


He can put his own shoes on. He gets extra points when he gets them on the correct feet and matches the pairs together. Obviously he missed on both of those is this picture. The green lego sheet is his skateboard. He came up to me and said "mama, skateboard" and then put it on the ground and rode it around.

This is also a skateboard. Siena thought it was tons of fun.


He farted the other night and jump up shocked and said "butt....it tooted"

No word is too big for him to repeat -"frustwerated" (frusterated) and believe me he repeats EVERYTHING!

Anytime he sees mike eating ice cream he has to run and get himself and I each our own spoon

He loves to get "new ones" of anything he is eating. apple slice, cereal bar - before his has finished the "old one"

He says diaper like he is from France - "die-pierre"

He actually tells the truth. There was a ball in the bath tub with a bunch of "bites
taken out of it and Onyx usually destroys his toys so when I asked him who bit the ball I fully expected him to blame Onyx, instead he says "Cole. Yum!". I asked Mike and he claims truth to that.

The other morning he told Onyx "No ah-knee. trouble!" Apparently Onyx was in trouble.

When ever he goes in a time out he says he is in "big trouble"

No comments: