Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winter time sickness

The Fredy's have been hit with the winter time virus.  So far the pregnant one has fared the best, however she had the flu twice this summer so she is off the hook. 

The boys are resting comfortably on the cough exchanging coughing germs & snot while I hide in the office.

Reasons I know Cole doesn't feel well:


1. He willingly took a bath and got out with out a fight.
2. He suddenly became addicted to salt and pepper kettle chips....I think he ate half a bag.
3. He say's "oh ya ya ya" and shakes his head no at the same time.
4. He is being way to nice to the dog.
5. He let the Dr.  listen to his chest and belly with out kicking her in the boobs.
6. He sat on the scale at the Dr.'s and did not have a meltdown.
7. He was duck tape free for 5 hours and I did not find him naked.
8. He requested that I come into his room and he closed his door. Each time Mike tried to come in he would shake his head, close the door, and then give me a kiss.
9. He is laying in time out with out making a peep and staying on his circle.
10. He stayed in the shopping cart for Grandma Terri through 2 stores.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh no poor Cole! His cheeks are so red! I hope he feels better soon.

Now i want kettle chips. ;)