Monday, November 24, 2008

27 weeks - 12 weeks to go

I think my body has finally decided to make it look like I am pregnant.  I really feel like I have popped out this weekend.  Along with some mild cramping & what I am assuming to be braxton hicks contractions on and off for the past 4 days I seem to be feeling pretty good.  Still waking up with leg cramps, which is so much fun.  I am getting a little bit more annoyed with the whole peeing situation.  I mean really - 3 times in 20 minutes.  My belly sits pretty low so unless I have to go out in public, I refuse to wear anything but yoga pants and sweats.  I think Mike is pretty sick of seeing me in them..... :-)

The baby is about 2 pounds this week and about 14 1/2 inches long.  I am sure mine is smaller than that.

So what is kind of scary is the fact that in 12 weeks or less I will be a mom to 2 children.  One who is completely innocent and has no idea what this world is about and the other who will probably think their world has just ended.  I am not sure if I am totally ready for that.....I guess I have no choice now.

1 comment:

JCW said...

Where is that baby?! I can't even tell you're pregnant! Did you see the pics on my facebook, I look like I swallowed a basketball. You're lucky, no stretch marks.

I can't believe we're going to have double the fun pretty soon...can't wait to comiserate with you!