Tuesday, November 4, 2008

20 months old!

I am 20 months old!
I weigh - TBD
I am ____ inches tall - TBD




Things I like to eat - Pesto with spiral pasta, tortilla rolled up with cream cheese and humas, pears, yobaby yogurt in a tube - frozen of course, whole wheat bagels, baby food vegetables, popcicles, ice cream, Rubios Spanish rice, brown rice, water, whole wheat ravioli, cheese.

Mom is proud of me because I am actually eating adult food willingly and not throwing it on the floor.

Acting out - I have started slapping people in the face when I don't get my way. I still head butt. I have also attempted biting my mom on occasion when I can't get close enough to head butt.  I can kick like crazy if you pick me up and I decide I don't want to go with you.

Words I know - teeease (please), ooh yayaya (yes), who is it?, what is it?, where did it go? - all of these involve the hands being held up in a shrug position, come dog, Die-ann (Dylan), why?, balana (banana), shoe, hot, no (shaking of head), that - which is what everything is called.

My new favorite activities include stomping on dogs feet when they are sleeping, sometimes I stomp on their heads, watching movies, jumping on mom and dads bed, touching things and telling mom they are "hot"

I have 4 teeth coming in at this time ( my fangs )

Places I like to sleep other than my crib:




Here I am a year ago
8 months old
I weighed 19#

Learning to pull my self up on to things

Grumpy picture taking!

"cribbing"
My first swing ride and I refuse to go in them again.
*seriously - he wont go in or on a swing

No comments: