Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dr's visit update

So the baby has a heart rate of 141 - normal

I gained...... 1 pound this month!  Major happy dance for me!!!  I am eating my ice creams as I type this.  I thought I was going to have to give it up!

Not sure if this will become much of anything but when the Dr. did my measurements she said I am measuring at 24 weeks not 26 weeks.  She is not going to worry about it now but in a month we will see where the baby is at that time.  My pregnancy with Cole was similar with me measuring 28 weeks at 30 weeks along.  I guess I just make small babies.  Some tell me I am lucky.  I say it doesn't matter because I am having a c-section anyways.

Saturday afternoon Mike and I head out to Roseville for the 3d ultra sound.  The babies sex will be confirmed then and we will also have a picture of the face!  Fun times.


No comments: