Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twilight Party of the Century


The main entrance!


The games!

Teams: Pattinson Power lead with 6000 points in to Final Jeopardy
The Forkers in second place with 3200 won Final Jeopardy over Pattinson Power to take the win.  The Bloodsuckers came in 3rd with 3000.
Lindsey you did an awesome job at setting up Jeopardy.  My favorite part was the categories.
The details!

A tribute shelf to each book and one to Edward and Bella.


Attire - Red, Black & White 




Red Velvet Cake



We dined on ravioli, bread sticks, caprese salad, cheese assortment, artichoke dip, and of course only red drinks were served.  There was also a white chocolate fountain with assorted items for dipping.

Until November.......


Thanks to Lindsey and Elissa for planning the best party ever!
Thanks for some of the photos too! :-)

7 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Reliving the party just brings me pure joy. I am glad you made the trip to join us. I am starting to plan the New Moon party tomorrow :-)

Katie said...

Holy cow, that looks AWESOME! That is a crazy amount of detail, it looks much more elaborate than how I pictured it to be! You must have had so much fun!

The Fredy Family said...

Lindsey - I can't wait for the New Moon party. Werewolf cupcakes are a must!!!!!!! I will help make them!

228 days.....

Katie - It was a lot of fun. Very detail oriented. Lindsey and her friend Elissa did a great job.

Melanie H. said...

Looks like a fun party. I finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon and saw the movie last night on Comcast On-Demand. It was really good, very sexy. Now my mom and I want to get the books and read them. :)

White Family said...

I'm with you, I cant wait for the New moon party! The pictures look GREAT! I'm SOOO GLAD that you went:) They did SUCH A GREAT job on the party!

MegsCamaren said...

I LOOOVE it. Looks like soo much fun. I am glad to see there are super fans out there. Awesome!

JCW said...

Wow you weren't kidding about going to a Twilight party...here I am imaging you guys watching the movie together and hanging out : ) I love the "I love Forks" fork, nice!

I actually bought the movie a couple days ago...I can't remember the last DVD I've ever bought but I could not resist buying this one. Roger's dramatic eye roll didn't even kill my buzz when I got home from Target : )