Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sticky fingers

Cole is a little thief. If you were using something and now it has suddenly disappeared, it's a guarantee Cole had something to do with the disappearance. It would be one thing if he put everything in his pockets or had a little collection spot because then it would be easy to retrieve the missing items. Cole prefers to toss everything off the deck and into the tall grass (ok they are weeds, but I like to call it grass) and then we have to search every where until we either find it or give up until the "grass" dies or the lawn mower hits it.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Uhhhh.... the answer to your question is ....yes you should be concerned. Should I be concerned that yesterday my 3 year came running to give me a pair of scissor that were pointed upright at his face? Live and Learn I guess....lol