Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Fredy's are a book!

It finally arrived!  After a year of long hours at the computer, the time has finally paid off.  The first of the 6 books I have been working on came in the mail today.  This book is the Fredy family's life in 2007.  It is a 440 page book with just under 1100 photos.  What I love about this is that I don't have to be selective about my pictures.  I can use as many as I want.  That proves true in the 2008 books which are two 440 page books.  Yes, I have a problem.  :-)  

I am super happy with the quality of the book and very impressed with how the photos turned out.  I can't wait to get the 2008 books and the 2008 blog book.




8 comments:

MegsCamaren said...

How fun! That is awesome your kids are going to love these when they are older. What a great idea. You will have to show me how to make them sometime :)

Rachel said...

Hi - your blog looks great! I am glad to see you are doing well...East Coast living is totally different, but I am enjoying the experience!

Rachel said...

By the way, where did you get your book done? I actually had one made for my wedding pics, but I was totally limited by photos and pages...I would love to get your source

White Family said...

This is SO GREAT! How did you do this?? Is this the one from all your blog posts?? It turned out GREAT Aimee!

Katie said...

Wow that does look great! Dangit, you're making me want to do one now and it was such a paaaain trying to do it last time! ;)

KG said...

You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Lindsey Petersen's (from way back when) and I LOVE your book! Where did you get them done? I have a 21 month old and have made a couple DVDs with pictures and video but also want to make a hardback book and yours looks wonderful! Any suggestions! Thanks, Kimmy Gratton

Melanie H. said...

Looks good Aimee. Look forward to browsing it. :)

Victoria said...

I love this! Did you make it on Blurb? I am working on one now, but a regular book!