Thursday, April 9, 2009

8 weeks ago today


I had Siena 8 weeks ago!  I can't believe she has already hit the 2 month mark.  Her official 2 month birthday wont be until Sunday but I still wanted to acknowledge today.  I am feeling great for being 8 weeks out of a major surgery.  I am back to exercising which feels great!  I am doing well on my quest to lose 30 pounds.  As of last week I was down 16.  This past weekend I was able to button up a pair of my pre pregnancy pants.  Now when I say button, it doesn't not imply that I would wear them out in public.  That's a whole other issue.  

New milestones for Siena this week are being able to go from a lying down position to sitting up while holding my hands and me pulling her up.  She is able to keep her head balanced!  She has grown accustomed to sleeping next to me so I am working to get her back in the crib.  She is having some congested / gurgling issues when lying on her back so I have to talk with the pediatrician about that.  I am hoping she does not have acid reflux like Cole did.  

She has really chunked up over the past week.  She still seems so small to people but she seems huge to me.  She has little rolls on her thighs!  Too cute.  She is also staying awake for longer periods of time these days.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awwww cute! Happy 2 month birthday!

Mackenzie said...

She looks just like Cole!