Thursday, April 16, 2009

9 weeks



Siena is 9 weeks old!  She is now smiling at me when I say "hi" to her.  She is making more cooing sounds and seems even more alert.  She is looking around much more when we go to the park.  She pretty much sleeps through the night 5-6 hours since she isn't falling asleep until 11 pm or midnight.  I am hoping this bedtime changes soon.  This past week she has been cluster feeding at night from about 6 pm to 11 pm.  It is basically non stop nursing or attempts at nursing.  She gets really mad most of the time and she is also pulling away and screaming.  The Dr. said if it continues for more than a week then we have to look into acid reflux possibly being the problem.

I am loving the hair this week.  She can get great Mohawk's!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Awww happy 9 weeks! :) very cute mohawk, you should get a pic with a bathtub mohawk (they always stick up more) and are so cute!

Erin and Garrett said...

she is so cute! You don't know me but I am one of Cameron M.'s friends and I found your blog link a long time ago while I was on her myspace page, I really enjoy your blog! Just wanted to finally introduce myself! Erin

The Fredy Family said...

Nice to meet you Erin! Glad you enjoy the blog. :-)